See How OpenFrame outshines other mainframes with similar workloads.
OpenFrame leaves traditional infrastructures in the dust with its workload efficiency and cost-effectiveness. We recently conducted a study running zRef workloads on Microsoft Azure using OpenFrame.
Read the whitepaper to learn more about:
- Comprehensive results and comparative insights
- Impressive TPS throughput of CICS workloads
- The cost breakdown and associated expenses per workload
- OpenFrame’s exceptional performance in Azure, surpassing z/OS infrastructure
Learn how the right cloud strategy can boost business performance
For organizations, migration to a cloud-centric digital infrastructure has doubled since the pandemic. What does it take to have your data base in the cloud? Read this whitepaper and discover:
- The main considerations before embarking on database migration
- How to maximize your cloud investment
- The best way to ensure a seamless transition
- Why easy and reliable cloud migrations begin with Tibero
Get the whitepaper and ensure you’re cloud ready for tomorrow.
Today, mainframes still play a crucial role in the daily operations of most large enterprises. Much of their core business applications and data are on this platform. At the same time, these enterprises are investing in building out their information systems to take advantage of new technology intended essentially for the distributed world. The result is a two-speed information system.
This paper examines IBM mainframe strategy, how it affects long-term customers with legacy applications and decades-old mainframes and highlights an attractive application migration alternative to the IBM strategy.